Last updated: June 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect both personal and non-personal information when you use our Site. Personal information is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, email address, or phone number. Non-personal information is information that does not identify you personally, such as your browser type, IP address, or device type.
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us directly, such as when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter or services
- Information we collect automatically when you use our Site, such as through cookies and other tracking technologies
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide and improve our services, products, and content
- To personalize your experience on our Site
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries and provide you with information about our services
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, such as our newsletter
- To prevent fraudulent activity and protect the security of our Site
- To comply with legal obligations
Information We Share
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us operate our Site, such as website hosting and email marketing providers
- Legal and regulatory authorities if required by law or to protect our rights
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions provided in the communication.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We take the security of your information seriously and use appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction.